Strictly Enforced Cancelation Policy
24 Hour notice required for all Cancelations and Rescheduling
• When we do not receive a 24 Hour notice your service provider misses the opportunity to fill your appointment and loses income.
• Clients using online booking and on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services.
• As a courtesy, we send Email appointment reminders 48 hours in advance. This helps to help ensure you that not only do we have the correct date and time scheduled for your services, but also gives you an opportunity to make any necessary adjustments or rescheduling of your appointment.
• We will also call and confirm your reserved time one business day prior to your appointment date as a second reminder or in case you missed our Email.
• If we are unable to reach you and can only leave a message, please understand that it is your responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times to avoid cancellation fees.
• All clients will receive one appointment per 6 month period in which policy fees will be waived because we understand that sometimes unforeseeable situations happen.
• If a second No Show, Less than 24 Hour Notice, or Forfeited Appointment in a 6 month period occurs,
you will be required to have a Credit Card on file in order to rebook another appointment.
• Less than 24 hour notice will result in a 50% charge of the reserved service amount.
• Less than 24 hour notice on any promotion will result in losing all promotional value
We always try our best to accommodate each and every one of our clients! We know that everyone's time is valuable and we do our best to take all of our clients on time.
• Please call us as soon as possible if you know you will be more than 5 minutes late. This allows our team to adjust their schedules accordingly to best accommodate you.
• In the event that you are 10 or more minutes late, you may have to forfeit parts of your service or your service may be cut short.
• Your appointment will end at its scheduled time in respect of the clients following you.
• If we are unable to perform parts of your service due to tardiness, the 24 hour policy will apply resulting in a 50% charge of that portion of your service.
Cancelations must be made by phone or email directly to Taglio.
Cancelations are not to made through social media sites please.
Any coupons, gift certificates, discounts, or promotional packages
must be mentioned at the time of booking and must be present on the day of services.
Thank you for understanding that this policy is in efforts to better serve all of our clients!